Sunday, June 7, 2015

This blog is a collection of my research as a parent.  It contains information about pregnancy, parenting, and education.  It is my belief that parents can and should help their children reach beyond the classroom and find the fun in learning.  That said, I will include small activities I have used in my years as an informal educator and lessons that tie in with these activities.  Children learn best when their interests are peaked and they can have fun.

The information contained here is a collection of research and not intended to provoke argument.  I try to include pros and cons when I do research to more thoroughly understand a topic.  My conclusions may not work for you, because everyone is unique.  Also, although health is an important topic in pregnancy and parenting, the advice included here is general and your situation may be different so make sure you include the advice of your medical professionals in making your decisions.

No comments:

Post a Comment